Our VIP Card program was created as a way to thank our loyal customers.
By simply filling out our VIP application you will receive a VIP Reward Card. You will earn more points every time you dine at Kanpai. One point will be awarded for each dollar purchased. (Points will not be awarded for tax or tip.)
- 150 points = 15 Kanpai Dollars
When your Points Earned account reaches 150 points it automatically transfers $15.00 in Kanpai $ account. You may use the $15.00 (or less) Kanpai dollars the next time you dine at Kanpai or you may accumulate the Kanpai dollars for a later purchase.
To redeem, please tell your server that you want to use your Kanpai dollars and hand the server your VIP card.
VIP Card Terms And Conditions
- Present your Kanpai VIP Card when you dine at any Kanpai Restaurant.
- VIP points are credited to your account every time you dine at Kanpai.
- To redeem points you should notify your server or manager, present your VIP card and state your redemption level.
- Only the person paying the bill may use the VIP card.
- Only one card issued per person.
- You must be 18 years of age to enroll.
- This is not a Credit or Debit card.
- Kanpai reserves the right to change terms and conditions and to terminate the Kanpai VIP Card at any time without notice.
- Employees of Kanpai are not eligible for membership.
- Not valid with any other discounts or promotions.
- Rewards are redeemed excluding tax and gratuity.
- Gratuity added on redemptions.
- After one year, inactive account will be closed.
Note: Personal information will not be shared or sold.